Friday, June 2, 2017

Blog Update - Broken Foot, Klad Barag Groinplate, and Crewman Bolt-tip

My foot is still broken, in a cast. It's been a few weeks so I can get around more, but I still need to take it easy. I may be able to get back to painting soon. Which is good because I am excited to get started on....
The Klad Barag is officially finished. His groin needed something, so I found the ideal bit from the Dwarf Blood Bowl team. It's the coin piece with the surrounding material shaved off. Think of it as a belt buckle. Dwarves like to wear those on there. Now that space isn't so bare. If you think it ridiculous that I bought an entire model kit for one bit, I did have future plans for them anyway, so it's a win-win for me.

Also a friend from accross the great pond did a small bits trade with me to get me another frigate spear tip for my crewman here from my last post:
Now that build is complete. I always get on edge when a project isn't finished and it is so close to being done so.

On a side note, I have not been living under a rock, Warhammer 40,000 8th edition looks very exciting! As you may know I was for the longest time primarily a 40k player, but with how bad the rules got in 7e, I was finding a much more fulfilling gaming experience in AoS. However 40k seems to be learning several good lessons from AoS, and becoming a solid system. My brother and I are excited to get a demo game or 2 in to get a feel for it. For those of you who came in for my AoS stuff, don't worry, I don't 'switch' games. I am definitely a poly-gamist (is that a word?)

No comments:

Post a Comment