Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Year Goals

Now to discuss my plans for the new year. These are not new years resolutions, but goals. We know nobody keeps their resolutions.

HARD GOALS
These are goals that I must get done this year.

The Coven of Verminlord Skrax (Warhammer 40,000 - Dark Eldar, Haemonculus Covens)
I put up a little teaser image of the logo I designed for this new army project. It is a skaven/ratmen themed Haemonculus Covens army. All I have built so far is pictured above. I played a small points game with a couple proxies and I did lose because I am becoming familiar with it still, but I love it because it is different than any army I have ever played and a challenge. The reason this is a hard goal is because I want to get it done by the Harvester of Souls in October. Luckily for me the model count in this army is relatively low.

SOFT GOALS
Things I would like to get done before year's end, but only to break up the monotony of the Hard Goal.
  • Paint all my Dwarfs
  • Paint all my Forgesworn Eternals
  • Collect and build my Nurgle/Pestilens warband for Age of Sigmar. This is also a new army project I want to do, but no set goal for its completion. I still have some stuff to collect and there will be a lot of conversions planned for it
  • Finish building all the Zone Mortalis tiles

LOFTY GOALS
Things that will most likely not get done before the year's end, but maybe depending on how the moods strike me.
  • Finish building and painting my Grand Inquisitorial Retinue
  • Build that new Devilfish kit into something
  • Paint the rest of my Tau 
  • Completely paint the Zone Mortalis Tiles
  • Paint my Nurgle/Pestilens warband

No comments:

Post a Comment