These are goals that I must get done this year.
I put up a little teaser image of the logo I designed for this new army project. It is a skaven/ratmen themed Haemonculus Covens army. All I have built so far is pictured above. I played a small points game with a couple proxies and I did lose because I am becoming familiar with it still, but I love it because it is different than any army I have ever played and a challenge. The reason this is a hard goal is because I want to get it done by the Harvester of Souls in October. Luckily for me the model count in this army is relatively low.
Things I would like to get done before year's end, but only to break up the monotony of the Hard Goal.
- Paint all my Dwarfs
- Paint all my Forgesworn Eternals
- Collect and build my Nurgle/Pestilens warband for Age of Sigmar. This is also a new army project I want to do, but no set goal for its completion. I still have some stuff to collect and there will be a lot of conversions planned for it
- Finish building all the Zone Mortalis tiles
Things that will most likely not get done before the year's end, but maybe depending on how the moods strike me.
- Finish building and painting my Grand Inquisitorial Retinue
- Build that new Devilfish kit into something
- Paint the rest of my Tau
- Completely paint the Zone Mortalis Tiles
- Paint my Nurgle/Pestilens warband