Friday, November 21, 2014

New blog for post drug induced vomiting of warhammer related stuff

Drug puns and references aside.

This blog is solely created for displaying my works with miniatures painting and conversions, particularly with Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Fantasy Battles. Some other games' products may appear in here as well. I do find that I have a bit of an addiction for gathering, sorting, and using random bits in making a lot of different creations, and I want to show my works on the internet.

For those of you coming from my other blog, I haven't given up on that, but the frequency of posting will be sparse. As of right now my hobby time is torn between some infrequent roleplaying, getting as much Warhammer related stuff done as possible, my job, and most of all, my family.

This blog is mostly for showcasing some of my work, as well as some basic "how I did it" guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment