Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Silver Tower - New mini standees

In playing Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower, we found the stand-in miniatures to be a little immersion-breaking. Still too cheap to buy the real ones, I came up with an alternative.
Now paper miniatures is nothing new, but I just thought I'd give it a shot and like what they turned out to be. I think these will help with the confusion of what was what as the bases are clearly labeled what each standee reperesents and their wargear. I even made sure that the pictures in them represented their weapons. The pictures are all recognizable as I ripped them from GW's pictures of the models.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the standees! By any chance would you have a PDF of the cut-outs or something? It would make playing the game so much faster! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Send me an email and I'll get it to you. mjstech@live.com

      Delete
  2. Looks great, i have sent you an email! ;)

    ReplyDelete