Thursday, December 15, 2016

Forthammer Clan Throng - Warden King in Steamsuit (Painted)

The master of the duardin clan, Dunhill Forthammer, is complete. It is this Warden King who will lead the throng, and with the aide of the Forgesworn Eternals, will reclaim their lost holds in Chamon.
This marks the last miniature in my army to be painted. All that's left are the bases (which I will be putting this guy on a bigger base) and the display board if I can manage it. This is going to be tight because I have to make sure this all fits merely in a carry-on piece of luggage, which may mean my board will be too small. I'll have to see what I can manage. I also need to build miniature storage trays that fit in that same carry-on. There is no way I am putting this stuff through checked luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment