Thursday, March 9, 2017

Censers & Tocsins - Chaos Marauders WIP

For now, this is the final part to add to my Nurgle Mortals list. This brings me a tad over 1000 points. These are Chaos Marauders with mark of Nurgle.
Top row, left to right: Icon Bearer, Banner Bearer, Champion, Musician
In keeping with my cheapskate method, I used the 20 Bloodreavers that come in the AoS Starter Set. Then I added what other bits I had including some Plague Drone bits and Ogor gutplates for the shields. They turned out to be the perfect size. I wanted really rusty metal shields, hence I drilled holes into them, and the rest of the effect will come through in the painting. Again I had to carve off any Khorne Iconography and replace it with rust and rot. Some greenstuff was used for this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment