Monday, March 20, 2017

Censers & Tocsins - Plagueclaw Catapult WIP

As you may have seen before, I have a Plagueclaw kit built up for my nurgle force. It's a pretty decent artillery which has an area damage that doesn't effect nurgle units as much, making it a good range support for me.

I bought the kit mainly for the bits I used with my Verminlord Skrax display board, which used the big warpstone that works as the counterweight for the catapult. So I had to find an alternative counterweight.
It's a hodgepodge of plasticard, 20mm square bases (I gotta use those for something), and greenstuff. The idea is to make it look like slabs of concrete or stone bound by strips of metal.
All the different colors can be distracting and make it hard to see the effect, so this is it after a coat of primer, which I think sells the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment