Monday, May 28, 2018

Blog Update

It's been a while since I have done a post, but it's been pretty crazy.

First off I added a miniature to my collection. A very special mini. He weights 7lbs 11oz and cries and poops a lot. His name is Drake, and the future for him should be exciting, but his care has taken a lot of my time lately.

I have a few coming tournaments I plan on attending. First there is a small non-ITC event on June 9th; 1750 points; 1 day. I will be bringing all the Haemonculus Covens (Verminlord Skrax) I have, and fill the few remaining points with a patrol detachment of an Archon and some Kabalite Warriors, of my Void Corsairs.
These guys are on the painting table!
Next is a major ITC event on January 23rd; 2000 points; 2 days. Again, I will be bringing all the Haemonculus Covens I have, and fill the remaining with a battalion detachment of Drukhari Kabals.

Finally is my annual pilgrimage to the Harvester of Souls on September 22nd; 2000 points; 2 days. Same list, maybe adjusted, as the other 2000 point event. The 2 previous tournaments are both meant to be practice runs for this one.

More updates on my projects coming soon. In the meantime, I have a little treat. It's grilling season in my house, and I have been working on an good shish kabob recipe, and I bring it to you. In celebration of Malign Portents, this is my Shyish Kabob recipe. Enjoy!

1 comment: