Sunday, December 2, 2018

Printing some AoS Terrain

I am now preparing some minis photos for my Netherforge battletome, so I needed some terrain for use at home. Then I realized "Hey! I have a 3D printer!"
I printed these designs because they make for quick prints that uses very little filament. Everything on the table there (except my Lord-Celestant of course) was printed on less than a single spool of $20 filament. I liked the original painting he did on his designs, and wanted to duplicate that, luckily good ol' Duncan did something similar.

However I did my painting a little different:
  • Prime matte black
  • heavy drybrush Kabalite Green
  • drybrush Sybarite Green
  • base Balthasar Gold on metal parts
  • wash Agrax Earthshade on metal parts
  • light drybrush allover with Screaming Skull
  • finally wash and a wipe off with the watered down Mournfang brown method (see video)

No comments:

Post a Comment