Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Coven of Verminlord Skrax - Painted Models Part 4

I'm getting to the final stretch of my Haemonculus Covens army as all the remainder of the models are finished getting painted and the whole army is coming together. The next few updates are going to showcase the rest of my painted Coven.
These Talos make up the Corpsthief Claw formation, which is a big chunk of points in my army, but a very strong unit. I really think they came together as a whole, these giant mutant rat creatures.
This particular Talos will be running in the Dark Artisan formation with the Cronos and Haemonculus. This is to be Verminlord Skrax' most prized creation. The achievement that has no equal in his army. Where many haemonculi before have failed, he has succeeded (although after hundreds of failures), he has hybridized some Tyranid DNA with one of his subjects. It is a slaughtering fiend of barely contained savagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment