Thursday, November 17, 2016

Forthammer Clan Throng - Longbeards (Painted)

Left to right: Longbeard, Drummer, Old Guard, Standard Bearer, Longbeard
It took me the longest time to decide on a paint scheme for my Duardin army, knowing I wanted some shade of blue or green. I saw briefly somewhere a mini painted in jade armor, and loved the notion. I didn't know what paints to buy until I found this gem of a resource, opting for the one that starts with Stegadon Scale Green and highlights with Temple Guard Blue. Maybe not exactly a jade color, but I like the tone nonetheless. So that takes care of the armor along with the usual silvers and golds, then I decided that one step above that scale would work great for the cloth and leather. Starts with The Fang and highlights with Fenrisian Grey.

The color combination will be more apparent on the Irondrakes when I paint them, I feel.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete