With the gorebeast I opted to not put on the helmet, because I like the look of the original head, and I removed the big spikes. I hollowed out the spike casings and gave it those 2 tentacles. The tentacles are actually the unused Dracoth tails from my previous 2 Dracoth conversions (I did a tentacle tail on my Harbinger of Decay, and my Lord-Celestant is riding a bear, which doesn't really have a tail). Then I sculpted the suction cups on. When I paint them, they will definitely have a slimy glossy look.
This is all for now of this small Nurgle force. I need to make just one more thing to reach that 1000 points sweet spot, and that will be some Chaos Marauders with Mark of Nurgle. More on that another day when I get the parts.