Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Year Goals

And here are my goals for the new year.

HARD GOALS
These are goals that I must get done before the end of the year.
  • Censers & Tocsins - Momentum for this army will not be stopping. I have some fresh new Christmas money and we have been getting some exciting previews for coming Nurgle stuff, including some interesting kits and a Battletome. A great time to be a Nurgle player for AoS
  • Harvester Army - This is looking like it's going to be another busy year, outside of my hobbies. We will be moving again, so for a bit in the middle of the year my hobby stuff will be on pause. Because of this I had planned on an expansion to my Drukhari for the next Harvester. But right now the safe bet will be T'au because I can build quickly a completely painted army with little to be done. This will depend of course on what Codexes will be coming for my armies, if any.
  • Campaigning - Jarom and I at least are committed to finishing our Realms of Glory campaign (The Farsetter Holds). But that will not be the end of it. I want to get some games in for Song of the Deep Empire, and maybe some 40k or even another short AoS campaign Jarom. We have been kicking around ideas of doing Nurgle vs Grots.
SOFT GOALS
Things I would like to get done before the year's end, but generally only to break the monotony of the Hard Goals.
  • Space Pirates - My awesome family got me a few goodies for Christmas. Gangs of Commorragh and Black Arc Corsairs - These are going to be part of my future planned space pirates Drukhari army. They are meant to be separate from my Haemonculus Coven. The theme is a Drukhari kabal with more of an emphasis on 'pirates'.
  • Tempest's Eye - I would like to get my little rugged human rangers painted. You will see more on that.
  • Song of the Deep Empire - I have been working on a document for my little SoBaH campaign. I would like to at least get a beta document released for public overlooking.

LOFTY GOALS
Things that will most likely not get done before the year's end, but maybe depending on how the moods strike me.
  • Dwarfs - I have a lot more dwarfs I would like to get painted, including some BONES minis and more of my Dispossessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment