Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Coven of Verminlord Skrax - Painted Models Part 7

And the final 2 miniatures for my army. The last 2 haemonculi.
Venomlord Stich is the real warrior of Skrax' lieutenants. He is meant to primarily lead and train the Wracks. As you may notice, all the harmonculi in my army are in white armor. This is to help them stand out among the teeming masses of ratskin and eerie green armor.
And finally the master Haemonculus himself, Verminlord Skrax in his final form that marks the end of his descent into madness, and the beginning of his crusade against his peers. It may be hard to tell, but he is the biggest of all the haemonculi, barely fitting on that 25mm base.

Next my big project is working on the display board. Once I get that finished, you will be able to see the whole thing together in all its glory. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment