Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Grand Inquisitorial Retinue - Death Cult Assassins (The Sisters of Slaughter)

One of the big units in my army is 9 Death Cult Assassins backed by a Ministorum Priest and my Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in terminator armour (more on him in a later post), all hopping out of a land raider.

These girls rock.

The fact they all have power swords and attack at initiative 6 with a weapon skill of 5 and strength of 4 makes them something to be feared even by Terminators. The priest praising hymns to the emperor makes them even more deadly. I could go on what makes these girls so awesome on the tabletop.

So I was able to build 9 of them from some bits I ordered. I think they turned out great. I followed pretty much the same formula for the first 2 I made in a previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment