Monday, April 10, 2017

Censers & Tocsins - Putrid Blightkings Finished

Completed painting my first unit from my Nurgle force. Again, not much has been done conversion wise to these guys. You will notice the unit leader, the blightlord, is actually the Lord of Plagues kit. I had used one of the blightkings models for my Harbinger of Decay conversion.
One thing that was interesting was experimenting with trying different colors of skin here. I started by basing all of them with Rakarth Flesh, then a layer and highlight of Pallid Wych Flesh. Then I washed over them with some different shades watered down a little. Biel-tan Green, Reikland Fleshshade, and Athonian Camoshade. Each one provided some variety in skin tome which I am enjoying. When I go to the more naked guys, like the Marauders, I think the differences in skin tones will be more apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment